打印 上一主题 下一主题

【2014】第2届黑白棋世界杯(修罗和猪蹄采访)

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2014-1-20 11:44:23 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 crystal 于 2014-2-10 00:59 编辑

Interview with Yan Song and Zhen Dong, King and Queen of Othello

Ladies final: Siew Kun Yap (MYS) and Zhen Dong (HKG)
This interview was done by Romy Hidayat, right after Yan Song and Zhen Dong won their final game and became King and Queen of Othello.
Special thanks to Sky Chong who acted as interpreter.

First of all congratulations both of you for becoming the new Champions, what a pleasant surprise.

Yan Song & Dong Zhen : Thank you, thank you very much/

So how do you feel right now ?

DZ : The feeling is very special for me, I feel there is still room for improvement for me, It is fantastic.

YS : I'm very happy right now. My original target was just to be in quarter final only, but eventually I became the Champion beating the others 7 japanese. Very very happy.

So how did you train / practice for this tournament in China ?

DZ : In China there is no a lot of competition like in Japan. So a lot is based on pure interest in this game. It's not also for the money because it's not much money involved in Othello, so a lot of times we practice this by going online to play with other players.

YS : In China I prefer to go to QQ games centre, something which is more for the Chinese people because the server in China is very slow to access PlayOK from China. Prior to this competition I played an averaged about 5-6 games just to teach myself up for the tournament.

The final: Kenta Tominaga (JPN) and Yan Song (CHN)
How many empties can you calculate at the end of the game ?

YS : To be frank I'm not able to calculate the exact score because a lot of times when I feel that I have the win very often it turned out that it was some minus move. So I just predict the best line.

DZ : I find it's very very hard to calculate. I still feel that I don’t have the necessary experience to do that kind of calculation so it's good to learn from the champion Yan Song.

What do think should be done to make Othello more popular in China ?

DZ : In China a lot of them like to play in QQ games centre from the initial 200 plus people that play the game now it's more about 2000 plus. They actually have people to do research how to make the game more popular in China, and how to promote the game in schools and writing Othello books.

What was your most memorable game in this tournament ?

DZ : The game especially against Lee Choon Foong from Singapore, I actually played very daringly not my usual style of playing. And after playing that kind of style I've got 2 consecutive wins. I'm very happy about it.

YS : In the preliminary round game against Yusuke Takanashi. I actually felt against all the other Japanese players I still have some chance to win, but against Takanashi I had little confidence. In the end I won the game, so Im actually very happy about it.

SONG, Yan 35 - 29 TAKANASHI Yusuke
OWC 2014, round 9

Yan Song (CHN) is the new "King of Othello". Zhen Dong (HKG) is the "Queen of Othello"

LEE, Choong Fong 35 - 29 DONG Zhen
OWC 2014, round 4

Romy Hidayat and Sky Chong
Last question, could you both give some advice to all the Othello fans how to improve their game ?

DZ : I feell that to improve the game the best way is to play against WZebra. You can go online and play against opponents but they won't play the perfect moves against you. So if you’re playing against a program like WZebra you will always have a very tough opponent.

YS : I feel the best way to improve your game is to play on the board, review the games, play against other players, there is more interaction with them and you gain more experience. After that you can go home and practice against the program, but the best way is still on the board training.

Thank you very much Dong Zhen and Yan Song for this wonderful interview and once again congratulations to the both of you.

At the Victory Dinner, Yan Song was asked to deliver a speech. At the end of that speech he said that he was both happy and sad. He was happy because he won the tournament but also sad because all has to end and we all will go home. Very well said Song Yan, the new King of Othello!
沙发
发表于 2014-1-20 11:51:37 | 只看该作者
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
发表于 2014-1-20 12:00:47 | 只看该作者
要求中文版本~~!!!
地板
发表于 2014-1-20 12:01:17 | 只看该作者
@安氏美惠子 求翻译~~
5#
发表于 2014-1-20 12:02:48 | 只看该作者
赶紧找百度翻译
6#
发表于 2014-1-20 12:21:03 | 只看该作者
祝贺一下,网页直接翻译了,翻得很烂,但大意了了,
7#
发表于 2014-1-20 13:22:33 | 只看该作者
宋岩和董祯的采访,

首先,先恭喜你们成为新一届的冠军.

宋 & 董 :非常感谢

问: 你现在感觉怎么样

董:感觉很特别,感觉这次还有一些进步的空间,感觉非常奇妙.

宋:我非常非常的兴奋,本来我的目标就是进前八就可以了,但是最后我拿到冠军并且击败了其他的日本选手,非常非常的高兴

问:你们中国会为了这一次的比赛怎样去练习?(因为并不像日本他们有很多的实盘比赛)

董:对,在中国没有那么多像日本一样的实盘比赛.而中国很多喜欢黑白棋的都不是为了钱,而是因为真的喜欢,所以我们很多人都会在网上下棋.

宋:在中国,我非常喜欢在qq游戏中心下棋,因为我玩playok的时候会比较卡,但是qq游戏就不会,为了这个比赛我会在比赛两个星期前,坚持每天下5-6盘棋。

问:在尾盘的时候,你们会在剩下几个格子的时候开始计算。

宋:说实话,在很多时候我都认为自己算的很准了回赢下这盘棋,但是却常常是负的步子。所以我只会算一下大概最好的步子。

问:你认为怎样在中国推广黑白棋?

董:在中国,很多人从最开始200人到现在2000人,都是因为有qq游戏中心的存在。我们在中国也有很多人研究怎样让这个棋类在中国流行,同时,我们也在学校推广,和写黑白棋的书籍

宋:我的答案根董一样。

问:在这次比赛中最难忘的一盘棋是?

董:最难忘的应该是跟新加坡选手lee choong foong。因为在跟他对阵之前,我完全找不到下棋的感觉,跟他对阵之后我的状态就开始恢复,后面连赢三局(这次有错误,是三局)

宋:在这次比赛中最难忘的就是跟高梨由介下棋,因为之前还没有比赛的时候,就觉得他非常厉害,抱着会输的想法下棋的。结果后来赢了,我非常得开心,之后就信心大增(没有按照英文来,这是我的记忆)

最后一个问题,你们能给一些建议如何提高自己的黑白棋棋力吗?

董:我觉得最好的方式就是跟班马下棋,你可以上网取下,但是他们都不能走到最完美的棋步,所以当你跟斑马下棋的时候,你的对手将会很难。

宋:我感觉最好的方式就是实盘比赛,比因为实盘你会集中更多的精力想到更多的棋步,赛完了之后再用斑马反复看。

谢谢你们,董和宋的精彩采访。

在庆功宴,宋岩也被邀请作了一个简短的讲话,他说,他非常高兴也非常悲伤,他高兴是因为他赢得了这次的比赛,他伤心是因为这一切都已经要结束,他就要回家了。这是一个非常好的演讲。

谢谢大家的观看,修罗还有一个被日本人采访的视频,等我回去之后再发上来。
8#
发表于 2014-1-20 18:27:23 | 只看该作者
@cming798 师父看楼上啦  toeobaye 替我咯~
9#
发表于 2014-1-31 23:04:21 | 只看该作者
这里还有对其他几位日本棋手的采访
http://othellonews.weebly.com/interviews.html
10#
发表于 2021-9-9 14:21:32 | 只看该作者
日本人虽然没拿冠军,但是修罗的技术日本人学到了
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|黑白棋乐园

GMT+8, 2024-4-23 18:00 , Processed in 0.063231 second(s), 15 queries .